For more than 80 years, Raley’s Family of Fine Stores has been contributing to the communities in which we serve. In 2016, Raley’s donated more than $10.5 million in corporate giving.
At Raley’s, we believe that giving back is one of the most important things we do. We have aligned our giving platform to reflect our company’s vision, to infuse life with health and happiness. Using our food expertise, we want to enhance our community’s knowledge about fresh and healthy food options.
We’re proud to support numerous organizations that align with our Purposeful Giving platform:
- Simply Sustainable- Supporting the environment and sustainable practices.
- Local Spirit-Supporting organizations in the local community through health and wellness.
- Healthy Habits-Encouraging healthy lifestyles and fitness.
- Plentiful Plate-Providing quality food products and healthy choices.
Raley’s accepts donation submissions and grant proposals through our online portal only. Raley’s supports causes that align with one or more of our giving platforms. While we would love to support every request put forward, higher consideration is given to causes that align with our guidelines and make significantly positive impacts in the communities we serve.
The Community Relations team will review all donation requests received within four to six weeks of the submittal date. Donation requests must be made a minimum of 90 days from the need date.
Organizations must be located in a city/town where Raley’s operates a store. Raley’s provides support to organizations once per fiscal year. If your organization has more than one opportunity for support throughout the year, please make sure you submit your top choice first.
Grant proposals will be reviewed according to each grant cycle’s timeline.
The following categories of support will not be considered:
- Third party requests, such as an organization or team raising funds on behalf of a non-profit
- An individual sponsorship, such as sports, beauty, scholastic, or talent competitions or events
- Events or fundraisers benefitting an individual
- National or international relief efforts
- Travel costs or trips, including those for sports teams
- Political campaigns or efforts
- Alcohol requests
- Infrastructure projects
Requests for store donations may be made through a store team leader at each store location.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us