Thank you for your interest in partnering with Raley's. At Raley’s, we believe that giving back to our community is one of the most important things we do. We’re proud to support hundreds of community events and charitable organizations every year.
While Raley’s supports a variety of causes, preference is given to requests that align with Raley’s core community giving platform:
- Supporting youth education and schools
- Improving the life of children
- Increasing access to the arts
- Creating healthy communities and families
- Encouraging a passion for food, nutrition, and agriculture
To be eligible for support, a group must meet the following guidelines:
- Group must be located in a city/town where Raley's operates a store.
- Groups or organizations must be recognized in the State of California or State of Nevada as a non-profit organization and have 501c3 status.
- Whenever possible, Raley’s prefers to support organizations that provide a direct benefit to the community, rather than organizations that raise funds to be redistributed (i.e. community foundations or organizations that are raising funds for granting to other organizations).
- Raley's provides support to organizations once per fiscal year (end of June - end of June). If your organization has more than one opportunity for support throughout the year, please make sure you submit your top choice first.
We're sorry, but we are not able to support the following causes:
- National or international relief efforts
- Private foundations
- Third party requests, such as an organization or team raising funds on behalf of a non-profit
- Individual sponsorships, such as sports, beauty, scholastic, or talent competitions or events
- Events or fundraisers benefiting an individual, regardless of the issue
- Travel costs or trips
How to Request Support:
All requests for corporate donations, charitable event sponsorships, or other support must be submitted online via the Raley’s Reach program here. If you are new to this system, please click on "Create new account" below. If you are an existing user, enter your username and password and click "Log in".
Requests for store donations may be made through a store director.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us